Designed for long life. No brush maintenance. The motor is 92% efficient at voltages between 24 to 72 VDC. Continuous current of 125 amps AC (180 Amps DC into the motor control). This is a 3-phase, Y-connected Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with an axial air gap and Sine/Cosine Speed Sensor. It has two stators with a rotor in the center.
BRUSHLESS DESIGN = No maintenance.
POWER: Output Power of 10 kW Continuous, 24 kW Peak
These patented axial flux motors are designed to work with sinusoidal (sine wave) controllers such as the Sevcon Gen4.
High 84% Efficiency
Light weight (only 36.3 lbs.)
Low torque ripple at low speed
Sine/cosine speed sensor
Air cooled (cast aluminum heat sink)
- Mounting Face: Mounts to Dana/Spicer differential
- 4 pole motor (8 magnets).
- 20 turns per phase.
- Maximum recommended rotor speed: 6500 RPM at 72V unloaded
- Voltage: 0 to 72 VDC input to the control
- Torque constant of 0.12 Nm per Amp
- The inductance phase to phase is 0.05 milli-Henry
- Armature Inertia: 45 kg cm²
- Current: 125 Amps AC continuous (180 Amps DC into the motor control)
- Peak current: 420 Amps AC for 1 minute (600 Amps DC into the motor control)
- Weight: 36.3 pounds
- Peak Stall Torque: 60 ft lb.
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Includes temperature sensor