Designed for long life, no brush maintenance. The motor is 92% efficient at voltages between 24 to 96 VDC. Continuous current of 125 amps AC (180 Amps DC into the motor control). This is a 3-phase, Y-connected Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor with an axial air gap and Sine/Cosine Speed Sensor. It has two stators with a rotor in the center.
BRUSHLESS DESIGN = 0 maintenance.
POWER: Output Power of 12 kW Continuous, 30 kW Peak
These patented axial flux motors are designed to work with sinusoidal (sine wave) controllers such as the Sevcon Gen4.
- 4 pole motor
Phase to Phase winding resistance: 0.013 Ohms
- Maximum recommended rotor speed: 5000 RPM
- Voltage: 0 to 96 VDC input to the control
- Torque constant of 0.15 Nm per Amp
- The Inductance Phase to Phase is 0.10 Milli-Henry with a 28 turns per phase.
- Armature Inertia: 45 Kg Cm Squared
- Current: 125 Amps AC
continuous (180 Amps DC into the motor control)
- Peak current: 420 Amps AC for 1 minute (600 Amps DC into the motor control)
- Weight: 35 pounds
- Peak Stall Torque: 90 Nm.
- Cooling: Open Frame, Fan Cooled motor
- Includes temperature sensor